Whew. I have been knitting & crocheting away, but somehow it seems to be much easier to post projects on Ravelry. But as I was doing so I noticed that it had been MONTHS since I posted here.
A few things:
1. I think we should reconvene a regular knitting meeting. For I miss seeing you all regularly. Perhaps we could do themes? Like, charted knitting? Or the mysteries of Portuguese knitting? Or, name/smell that fiber?
2. Jennie Atkinson, of Rowan, is on my list for this bed jacket. There are no instructions about how to attach the collar. NONE. Poo. Thank goodness I have a very smart friend in Austin who just happened to be also knitting it and could advise.
3. I love Pentagons. I love knitting this Pentagon lace shawl. I am anxious to show this off. Plus I need color opinions.
4. This is my new kitty George. He is awesome. And double-toed.
4. Is anyone else listening to the Y Knit podcast? The one with Cat Bordhi is TOO funny. Also Lace for Boyz.
And how are you all doing? What lovelies are you up to?