27 May 2007

Red FOs!

Wow, I finally have some finished objects... one is a pair of Fetching mitts, in a nice red (unknown yarn) - as in the past, I've made a few modifications to the pattern, so that they cover more of the hand and thumb.

Up next: A baby blanket! One I've been working on for seemingly ages...

I finally ran out of yarn, so it's finally done. It's made from an acrylic-wool blend (machine wash & dry), in a basketweave textured pattern. Very cozy and it's the shape & size for a pram blanket.

1 comment:

simone said...

I love love love that blanket! And, I love the pink/fuschia-y color of everything. Lovely!